NETTAILER IS THE EASY, PROFESSIONAL AND COMPLETE ECOMMERCE SOLUTION FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED RETAILERS.
Use Nettailer to enhance your business with advanced B2B features found no-where else!
Nettailer is the easy, professional and complete e-commerce solution for small and medium-sized retailers. IT resellers with a yearly turnover up to €30 million, who work with distributors and are looking for a turnkey packaged solution will benefit from Nettailer. Renting Nettailer on a monthly basis, without any minimum period gives you the freedom to act now and you could be up and running within a week!
Key Features Included;
- Integrated directly with leading IT distributors supporting a broad and deep product catalog.
- The Nettailer product catalog is provided by the CNET Content Solutions Datasource service, which is the Global leader in structured CE/IT product information. Product Images, specifications and accessories are no worries!
- Contains both basic and advanced features to manage and set up your customers.
- You are free to setup the payment options you need to support your webstore.
- The order section is easy to work with and easy for you to fulfill your procurement needs, – you can easily get an overview of stock status and current cost pricing.
- Nettailer is delivered in accordance to your graphical profile. If you wish, you can easily process or alter the branding of your Nettailer on your own.
- There are tools that let you administrate promotions, campaign sections and more. As up selling is clearly important for your business, the accessories related to the last item added to the basket are always promoted. Convenient for your customers – Convenient for boosting your business!
- To be able to find products, we’ve developed “Power Search”. Nettailer enables your customers to easily find the exact product they are looking for among more than 100,000 products. Thanks to its innovative search modules like “Type Ahead” like Google, misspelling suggestion and relevance ranking, your customers will never have a hard time finding their products.